Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Twilight

I just finished Breaking Dawn (the 4th book in the Twilight series) last night. I had a really hard time getting to read the first book in this series because I am just not a vampire fan. I had heard so much about it, but was fighting it every step of the way. Then my best friend started reading them and told me I had to read them. I finally gave in and was hooked. The funny thing about it is that a lot of people comment that they fall in love with Edward after they have read the books. Lance kept teasing me while I was reading and would say "ooooh Edward" whenever he passed by me. Then when the last book came out he had a friend from work that had read it and told him about the whole book, so Lance knew what happened in it before I did. He would ask me if I wanted to hear what happens. I would say no, of course, but he kept on asking just in case. I loved the last book. It really tied up everything. If anyone is having second thoughts about reading these books I recommend them. They are really good. Two thumbs up!!!

1 comment:

Not quite Utards said...

I was glad to hear you aren't a vampire fan either and still liked the series. I actually haven't started them, but I did just buy twilight. Now I just have to find the time to read it! =}