Thursday, February 16, 2006

Conner told me one night that he and Brayden were going to go into the bathroom to brush their teeth. A few minutes later Conner came and found me and said something about Brayden's hair. I walked into the bathroom and saw this. I reacted more then Conner (I guess) wanted me to and he burst out crying. He said that he "just didn't love it". That is what he says when he doesn't like something. I felt so bad for him. I knew he hadn't done it to be malicious, so I told him, "well that is why we don't play with the clippers." Next he said to me, "how come grandma can do it good?" I said, "because she knows what she is doing." The next couple of days were hard on Conner. Everytime he saw Brayden's "haircut" he would say to me, "I can see Brayden's head." It was quite the funny thing, although Conner wasn't so please with it.

No comments: